[Pw_forum] k points weights

Davide Tiana d.tiana at bath.ac.uk
Fri Jul 27 10:39:54 CEST 2012

As remembered in many QE tutorials, weights are meaningless in NSCF
calculations such as band ones.

by the way when required (for instance during optimisation) weights
are simply related to the multiplicity of the points and can be
obtained looking International Cryst tables or Bilbao Cryst server.

Regards
Davide