[Pw_forum] where I can find BLYP USPP for Ru?

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Thu Jul 12 11:27:54 CEST 2012

On Jul 12, 2012, at 10:52 , yavar pour azar wrote:

> I want to use US.PP, generated by blyp functional for Ru.
> But according to "Notes on pseudopotential generation" by
> prf. Giannozzi, this functionals are not allowed in atomic code.

not sure what version of my notes you are referring to. In any case,
this is not (or no longer) true.

> anyone can help me to find or generate such pseudopotential for Ru
> arom?

standard answer apply: go to the QE web site, under "Pseudopotentials".
You can find a lot of pointers there

P.
---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Chemistry&Physics&Environment,
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222