[Pw_forum] Old problem with cppp.x

Negar Ashari Astani negarastani at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 18:01:32 CEST 2012

Dear Gabriele,

Thanks for your reply, I should have been more thoughtful about the
quotations!
I'll put my actual input here:

&INPUTPP
!  prefix = 'Anatase',
  fileout ='out',
   output = 'xsf',
   outdir = '/scratch/negar/espresso/out/',
   lcharge=.TRUE.,
   lforces=.TRUE.,
   ldynamics =.False.,
   lpdb=.TRUE.,
   lrotation = .False.,
!   ns1, ns2, ns3,
!   np1, np2, np3,
!   nframes=50,
   ndr=50,
!   ndw=91,
   atomic_number(1)=22
   atomic_number(2)=8,
!   charge_density= 'full',
   state= 'KS_1',
   lbinary=.TRUE.
/

I'm still getting the same error! and what surprises me is that I have set
the ndr value equal to 50 in both my cp.in and cppp.in and the program is
still looking for cp_51.save! which doesn't exist! (Even if I change the
folder name to 50 manually, that wouldn't change anything!)

Many thanks,
Nash

--
Negar Ashari Astani