[Pw_forum] Charge density as a percentage

Stefano de Gironcoli degironc at sissa.it
Mon Jul 2 00:05:52 CEST 2012

a post-processing tool that can be used for that purpose is the
projwfc.x code (check for it in the PP subdirectory) which calculates
the  density of state projected on the atomic orbitals.
consider however that any decomposition of density in atomic
contributions is somehow arbitrary and
you should not believe too much in the precise numbers you obtain

stefano