[Pw_forum] xsf to pwscf input

Giovani Faccin faccin.giovani at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 02:11:01 CET 2012

Software I'm not sure. But "a way" would be to open the xsf file in a text
editor and copy/paste the information you need into a pw input file.

The atomic coordinates in the real space are located after the  PRIMCOORD
flag. The primitive cell vectors are after the  PRIMVEC flag. If it's just
a one time thing, maybe you can handle it this way.

Regards,

Giovani Faccin

CPPP/UFMS
Brazil