[Pw_forum] minimizing traffic on the pw_forum list

Nicola Marzari nicola.marzari at epfl.ch
Wed Jan 18 16:50:55 CET 2012

Dear All,

let's make an effort in minimizing traffic on this
mailing list to communications that are only relevant to
a question posed, or a question answered - if you want
to thank someone, or make a private comment, use a direct
email. I have sinned in the past, and even this email is a sin,
but well...

Can the reply_to field go directly to the poster, so that we force
someone to include pw_forum explicitly if they wish to do so?

			nicola