[Pw_forum] potential units

Antonio Aliano antonio.aliano at polito.it
Wed Jan 18 11:33:15 CET 2012

Of course Ry is a unit for energy... The question rest unchanged: what
is the unit of measurements for potential data obtained by the post
processing program in QE?

Thank you

AA

On 18 Jan 2012, at 10:18, Antonio Aliano wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am calculating the potential using the post processing program of
> QE (setting in the input file plot_num=1 or 11). I am note sure
> about the unit of measurements of the results. Are the Rydberg?
>
> Thank you
>
> AA

Antonio Aliano, PhD, Department of Physics
Politecnico di Torino
C.so Duca degli Abruzzi 24, 10129 Torino Italy
Tel +39 011 090 4659
Fax +39 011 090 4699