[Pw_forum] ph.x, q2r.x and low symmetries

W2AGZ w2agz at w2agz.com
Sun Jan 15 06:18:46 CET 2012

Mea Culpa (that's Italian...hmm...actually Latin).  It appears that some
"leftovers" in temp files persisted between ph.x runs employing "qx"
wavevector bases and  subsequent "nq" input.  As Dick Feynman reportedly
observed, " The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you
are the easiest person to fool."  Erase the past...and least what's
temporary!

-Paul