[Pw_forum] Atomic position for Ni-Al alloy with BCC structure

bamidele ibrahim bamideleibrahim at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 05:38:31 CET 2012

Dear Paul,

  I think one of your pseudopotential need to be change for conformity. I try to run pw.x for your input file
and noticed that there is overlapping between the two atoms. This the program complained. It is as

a result of this that you are only seeing one atom in the matrix.

Adetunji Bamidele Ibrahim
Department of physics,University of Agriculture,
Abeokuta, Ogun State,Nigeria.