[Pw_forum] Units of energy in elphon.f90

Ajit Vallabhaneni avallabh at purdue.edu
Wed Feb 29 18:14:09 CET 2012

Dear users and developers,

                         I am looking for the units of energy in the elphon.f90 file. I believe all the quantities are measured in atomic units ( Hartree for energy). But in the file elphon.f90, i see the following line at the end for units conversion.

         "gam(nu,isig) = gam(nu,isig)*RytoGHz"

The multiplication factor is from Ry to GHz and not Hartree to GHz. So, i am confused about this. I would appreciate if someone could help me in this regard.

Thanks
Ajit