[Pw_forum] HOW TO CONFIGURE ESPRESSO IN HPC CLOSTER

Carlo Nervi carlo.nervi at unito.it
Tue Feb 28 11:33:14 CET 2012

Dear Onyeaju,
first of all I think you better have a look on the installation manual
of Quantum Espresso (if you need help on Abinit, better ask to another
community..) and perhaps after some trial-and-errors report a more
detailed and specific question.
For example machine on which you are going to install, OS, fortran
compiler, mpi version, problems and oputput error after attempt in
configuration, etc...
I guess nobody can help you starting from scratch...

I have another suggestion (sorry, I can't refrain myself, it's quite
hilarious and I hope you accept the joke): look on google translator for
the word "closter"... than we can ask the help of monks.. :-)

Cheers,
	Carlo