[Pw_forum] Fwd: No plane waves

Payam Norouzzadeh payam.norouzzadeh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 17:22:51 CET 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Payam Norouzzadeh <payam.norouzzadeh at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 7:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Pw_forum] No plane waves
To: Paolo Giannozzi <giannozz at democritos.it>

Dear Prof.Giannozzi
Does it mean that I don't need to restart the job because it is happening
in the last step?
Even when I submit a job with last atom coordinates and lattice vectors I
obtained from previous runs but in the "from_scratch" mode the same error
is produced "No plane wave....".Do I need to increase the cutoff energy?
Thank you.
Best regards,Payam Norouzzadeh