[Pw_forum] Requesting for structural details

Huiqun Zhou hqzhou at nju.edu.cn
Thu Feb 2 03:28:50 CET 2012

You just need to pick up a math textbook of high school.
Given a vector a = (ax, ay, az), |a| = sqrt(ax^2+ay^2+az^2).
For the angle between two vectors, you need to know their dot product,
cos(angle) = a dot b /(|a||b|), where a dot b = ax*bx + ay*by + az*bz.

Hope you know which two lattice vectors correspond to which angle.

zhou huiqun
@earth sciences, nanjing university, china