[Pw_forum] Pseudo directory error

Bramha Pandey pandey.bramha at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 18:42:13 CET 2012

As few days ago..i was getting the same like error and adviced of some
Prof. is that to upgrade the compiler.
basicaly i guess you are using gfortron but use upgraded one.
other is that download the ifort -03 noncomercial compiler from intel site
and then configure and make all by this ifort.
As this is a long process keep in touch with this forun and firstly
searched the mailinf list.."this is also the part of Ph.D and research."

Thanks and Regards
Bramha Prasad Pandey
Indian School of Mines(ISM)
Dhanbad, INDIA.