[Pw_forum] job announcement & season's greetings

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Wed Dec 26 10:37:54 CET 2012

Dear colleagues & friends,

A postdoctoral position is available to work with me at SISSA (Trieste) on the simulation of the color optical properties of natural dyes. The project will address both fundamental and technological challenges. A background in physical chemistry or chemical physics (or a strong interest and the ability of acquiring one) is required. The position is for up to three years and a competitive salary commensuarte with experience is being offered. For more details, see the full announcement at http://stefano.baroni.me/opening.html . Please, forward this announcement to any potentially interested individual.

Best wishes for a serene festive season and a happy and successful coming new year.

Stefano

---
Stefano Baroni -  http://stefano.baroni.me, stefanobaroni (skype)
on leave of absence from SISSA, Trieste, presently at the Department of Materials, EPF Lausanne (until March 2013)

I believe in the despotism of human life and happiness against the liberty of money and possessions - John Steinbeck