[Pw_forum] the problem of running with different

Layla Martin-Samos lmartinsamos at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 09:23:40 CET 2012

DEar pari, youi should make the calculation with wf_collect=.true., first
of all, in control namelist. This will collect all the G-components of the
wave functions in a file. However, this are binaries so you should control
if the two computers have "compatible" binaries (littel endian, big endian).

cheers

Layla