[Pw_forum] 回复: Re: from read_namelists : error # 17

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Sat Dec 8 10:51:39 CET 2012

Given that we cannot anything on fortran standards, wouldn't it be less bewildering to adopt for "cards" the same convention that the fortran standards makes up adopt for namelists? (or at least, allow the absent-minded user to use both exclamation marks and hashes in "cards"? Just a thought ... S.

On Dec 8, 2012, at 9:45 AM, robinshy wrote:

> Thank you so much for your response, Paolo! It is so helpful to me and I think this problem will be incoutered in the future for other users!
>
> Robin Huang
> Department of Physics , Tongji University
> No.1239, Siping Road, Shanghai, China
> 2012-12-08
> robinshy

---
Stefano Baroni -  http://stefano.baroni.me, stefanobaroni (skype)
on leave of absence from SISSA, Trieste, presently at the Department of Materials, EPF Lausanne (until March 2013)

I believe in the despotism of human life and happiness against the liberty of money and possessions - John Steinbeck