[Pw_forum] about the phonon density of states projected onto atom in BZ.

Y. L. Li ylli at theory.issp.ac.cn
Sat Dec 1 21:14:50 CET 2012

Dear all,

I read a PRB (PHYSICAL REVIEW B 86, 174304 (2012)) paper about topological insulator. It discussed phonon property using QE code. There are two figures in this paper, that is Figure 7 and Figure 10(Contour plots of the phonon density of states projected onto the layers in BZ). It is similar as electronic fat energy band.

I do not know how to plot this type of figure, do you talk about it?

Thanks a lot.

Yanling Li

Institute of solid state physics, China.