[Pw_forum] Question about InAs

Masoud masoudnahali at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 01:42:58 CEST 2012

Dear Saeede

What is the unreasonable point ? If you meant the band gap energy you
should have compared the band gap energy of your system with some other
systems then see the trends ! have you checked it out ?
Also, Indium arsenide's band gap is too small and DFT may not predict it as
accurate as you desire.

Best Wishes, m

Masoud Nahali
SUT