[Pw_forum] Van der Walls interaction

Masoud masoudnahali at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 12:41:27 CEST 2012

Dear Manjo

QE can calculate semi-empirical dispersion term, setting "london=.true."
you can include such interaction which is weakly calculated by pure DFT in
your calculations. I hope it helps.
For details please see

S. Grimme, J. Comp. Chem. 27, 1787 (2006), and
V. Barone et al., J. Comp. Chem. 30, 934 (2009)

Best Wishes, m

Masoud Nahali
SUT
masoud.nahali at gmail.com