[Pw_forum] Input help

Simon Binnie sbinnie at sissa.it
Mon Apr 30 15:44:50 CEST 2012

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 12:35:09 +0200, Paolo Giannozzi
<giannozz at democritos.it> wrote:

> which link doesn't work? the forum rules are in
> http://www.quantum-espresso.org/ under "Contacts",
> "posting guidelines". The web site has been changed a few
> days ago so some links reported in the current documentation
> or in the forum may no longer work (documentation will be
> updated in the next few days)

I think he might mean that the links to the QE site served by google
aren't currently working (i.e. google "quantum espresso parallelization"
and the top three results give you a 404). I assume that this will just
resolve it self in a few days when google (and other search engines)
update their links.

Simon

--
Simon Binnie | Post Doc, Condensed Matter Sector
Scuola Internazionale di Studi Avanzati (SISSA)
Via Bonomea 256 | 34100 Trieste | sbinnie at sissa.it