[Pw_forum] relativitic pseudopotential for Bi, PZ approximation

Peng Tao ptao10b at imr.ac.cn
Thu Apr 12 13:46:28 CEST 2012

Sorry for my misleading words.(-: I was just insisting that it's better be free, for the commercialization is a bit like VASP or win2k.

Plato

PH.D. candidate Peng Tao
Magnetism and Magnetic Materials Division
National Laboratory for Material Science
Institute of Metal Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Phone  +86-024-83978751