[Pw_forum] ph.x on BG/P: does not seem to be functional

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Tue Apr 10 18:48:50 CEST 2012

On Apr 10, 2012, at 16:26 , Latévi Max LAWSON DAKU wrote:

> Did someone succeed in running a BG/P-mpixlf90-compiled ph.x
> executable? If so can she/he share his compilation setup with me?

the compilation setup that is fine for pw.x is fine for ph.x as well.
Not sure if and how well it works on the BG, though. Anyway:
before attempting to run anything on 128 BG cores, you should
first learn to run on a few processors on more conventional machines.

P.
---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Chemistry&Physics&Environment,
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222