[Pw_forum] help on convergence

GAO Zhe flux_ray12 at 163.com
Sun Apr 8 18:37:56 CEST 2012

Dear Ibrahim
at least, you need to:
1, increasing your ecutwfc little bit, 25Ry is normally not good enough;
2, adding ecutrho, which should be equal to 8~12 times of ecutwfc, due to you were using ultrasoft pp
3, the most important one, you'd better add crystal after ATOMIC_POSITIONS, I remember the default one may be alat.

--
GAO Zhe
CMC Lab, Materials Science & Engineering Department,