[Pw_forum] How to plot the potential curve during pseudopotential generation?

陶鹏 ptao10b at imr.ac.cn
Wed Apr 4 12:58:36 CEST 2012

Dear all,

When I am using the ld1.x to generate a pseudopotential, I want to plot the potential curve (pseudo V-r curve) to see how it fitting the all-electron case. However, I cannot find any file containing such potential. And could you guide me how to find it? Thank you very much!

Warmest regards,

Plato Tao

PH.D. candidate Peng Tao
Magnetism and Magnetic Materials Division
National Laboratory for Material Science
Institute of Metal Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Phone  +86-024-83978751