[Pw_forum] problem about ibrav no.

GAO Zhe flux_ray12 at 163.com
Wed Sep 28 08:58:51 CEST 2011

I do not know whether your structure was right or not unless you provide the data base of MoSi. However, you can determine the strcutre by CELL_PARAMETER and ATOMIC_POSITIONS, which can be obtained by the utility, spacegroup, in ELK/Exciting code according ICSD.

--
GAO Zhe
CMC Lab, MSE, SNU, Seoul, S.Korea