[Pw_forum] mpif90 compiler that uses ifort

GAO Zhe flux_ray12 at 163.com
Tue Sep 27 03:46:42 CEST 2011

In my case, I installed ifort 2011 at first, and then compiled OpenMPI by ifort with command:
./configure --prefix=/**** FC=ifort
After "make install" OpenMPI, the $MPIBIN=/**/OpenMPI/bin and $MPILIB=/***/OpenMPI/Lib have been added into .bashrc file through the method: $PATH=$MPIBIN:$PATH and $LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$MPILIB:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
When compiling QE v4.3.2, only ./configure was needed, then ifort and mpif90 would be chosen automaticly (if compiled before, "make clean" first)
Hope this method can work in your case.

--
GAO Zhe
CMC Lab, MSE, SNU, Seoul, S.Korea