[Pw_forum] 64 bit GPU-enabled QE

Eric Germaneau germaneau at gucas.ac.cn
Tue Sep 20 16:03:46 CEST 2011

Dear Giovani,

Please post your question the the mailing dedicated to QE on GPU.
This is not the right place.
Thank you,

          Éric.

PS : by the way, QE on GPU this working on  x86_64  architecture.

On 09/19/2011 08:50 PM, Giovani Faccin wrote:
> Dear QE users,
>
> The GPU-enabled version of QE, listed here
> <http://qe-forge.org/frs/?group_id=10>, appears to have been released
> only for the i386 architecture. This fails to compile on x86_64 OS,
> with errors like this:
>
> //usr/local/cuda_4.0.17/include/cublas.h(608): error #140: too many
> arguments in function call
>       cublasStatus_t error = cublasSrotmg_v2(handle, sd1, sd2, sx1,
> sy1, sparam);
>                                                                          ^
>
> compilation aborted for cuda_env.c (code 4)/
>
> My question: is there a 64 bit compatible version of the espresso-GPU
> code available for testing?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Giovani M. Faccin
> UFMS - Brazil

/Be the change you wish to see in the world
/ --- Mahatma Gandhi ---

Dr. Éric Germaneau
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/%C3%A9ric-germaneau/30/931/986>

Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
College of Physical Sciences
Yuquan Road 19A
Beijing 100049
China

/Please, if possible, don't send me MS Word or PowerPoint attachments
Why? See: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html /