[Pw_forum] QE interface to DP code

Michele Pisarra michelepisarra at yahoo.it
Fri Oct 28 11:31:03 CEST 2011

Hi everyone.
Is it possible to use the output obtained with Quantum Espresso as an input for the TDDFT code PW?
I know that the input to the DP code is a *.KSS file. I search through the internet and I found that the post processing code pw2gw should do the job, in it right?
 However there are no intruction to prepare the input file and run this code in the doc directory.
Thank you.
Best Regards,

Michele Pisarra, PhD Student,
Dipartimento di Fisica, Università della Calabria
Via P. Bucci, Cubo 31 C VI piano, 87036, Rende (CS), Italy