[Pw_forum] Fermi energy from scf calculation

bamidele ibrahim bamideleibrahim at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 28 05:29:04 CEST 2011

Dear Tram,
  For you to get fermi energy from your scf calculation, you need to set you 'occupation=smearing', and they
the type of smearing you want to use follow with 'degauss value'. With all this in place you will get the fermi
energy.

Regards,

Adetunji Bamidele Ibrahim
Department of physics,University of Agriculture,
Abeokuta, Ogun State,Nigeria.