[Pw_forum] iotk error

Éric Germaneau germaneau at gucas.ac.cn
Tue Oct 18 17:27:02 CEST 2011

Dear Professor Giannozzi,

thank you for your suggestion.
First using "-in" does not help, secondly I'm sure of my input since it
works fine on my desktop.
Now I get this message

    /FROM IOTK LIBRARY, VERSION 1.2.0
    UNRECOVERABLE ERROR (ierr=1)
    ERROR IN: iotk_scan_end (iotk_scan.f90:241)
    CVS Revision: 1.23
    foundl
    ERROR IN: iotk_close_read (iotk_files.f90:746)
    CVS Revision: 1.20 /

What does that means?
That happen only on this machine. I can run without in problem a scf
calculation but for a band calculation for instance I get the error
above. I use gfortran, woth ifort it's even scf calculation fails.
That's too bad I can not use this machine.

Thank you,

                Éric.

--
/Be the change you wish to see in the world
/ — Mahatma Gandhi —

Dr. Éric Germaneau
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/%C3%A9ric-germaneau/30/931/986>

Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
College of Physical Sciences
Yuquan Road 19A
Beijing 100049
China

/Please, if possible, don't send me MS Word or PowerPoint attachments
Why? See: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html /