[Pw_forum] GPU enabled QE for 64 bit architecture ?

Éric Germaneau germaneau at gucas.ac.cn
Fri Oct 14 12:26:22 CEST 2011

On 10/13/2011 07:46 AM, Sonu Kumar wrote:
> Is GPU enabled QE for 64 bit arch. available?
yes it is.

> If yes, can anyone tell me the link to it. Is it possible to download
> without
> using svn command.  Unfortunately, i am not able to update my OS, so
> unable to
> install "svn" command.
I don't know, I just used this commend :

    svn checkout
    svn://scm.qe-forge.org/scmrepos/svn/q-e/branches/espresso-PRACE

> Also, where is the link to QE-GPU forum? QE main site seems not to
> have this information?

    http://qe-forge.org/mail/?group_id=10

and

> Thanks in advance
welcome.

          Éric.

> Regards
> Sonu
> Phd student, IITD

/Be the change you wish to see in the world
/ --- Mahatma Gandhi ---

Dr. Éric Germaneau
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/%C3%A9ric-germaneau/30/931/986>

Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
College of Physical Sciences
Yuquan Road 19A
Beijing 100049
China

/Please, if possible, don't send me MS Word or PowerPoint attachments
Why? See: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html /