[Pw_forum] electron-phonon coupling tutorial

Hua Bao dorabman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 19:31:13 CEST 2011

Dear QE users,

I am learning to use QE to calculate e-ph coupling.
I have followed the tutorial and also performed calculation in example07
(QE4.3.1).

However, there is very limited information about the input and output of the
related module (dynmax, q2r, and lambda, etc). It is not even easy to
understand the output format.

I am wondering if there is any good documentation, so that I can at least
make an connection between the output data of QE and the quantities such as
a^2F, g, gamma, etc.

Thanks,
Hua Bao