[Pw_forum] species list in "set_hubbard_l.f90" and "tabd.f90"

Heather Kulik heatherjkulik at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 23:10:25 CEST 2011

Hi Trinh,

I think the list of elements in tabd and set_hubbard_l are not meant to be
complete. Matteo and others who update the code tend to omit the nearly full
and nearly empty d^x and f^x elements and they tend to not have
lanthanides/actinides.

It's straightforward to modify those files yourself and add more elements.
It's an inconvenience, but I don't think the absence of La from the two
Hubbard files is particularly intentional.

Heather