[Pw_forum] Is it possible to calculate free energy of graphite at specified temperature?

GAO Zhe flux_ray12 at 163.com
Mon Oct 10 09:05:37 CEST 2011

Dear Prof. Giannozzi:
Thank you very much for your attention on my question.
I still have a problem about graphite phonon. I saw a lot of persons calculated that, including prof. Marzari. However, all of their calculations were based on xy-plane, i.e., Gamma-M-K-Gamma q-path, even one of papers mentioned about calculating IFC through nk1*nk2, 2-dimensional MP grid.
Therefore, I am wondering that, if I calculate IFC in 2D, does QHA work on this 2D-IFC?

--
GAO Zhe
CMC Lab, MSE, SNU, Seoul, S.Korea

在 2011-10-10 14:30:52,"Paolo Giannozzi" <giannozz at democritos.it> 写道: