[Pw_forum] Bands

Lars Matthes lars.matthes at uni-jena.de
Wed Nov 23 13:25:32 CET 2011

First, your bands are correctly extracted from the output of Espresso,
although some very low lying bands are missing. The bands show almost no
dispersion, I can just guess, but your lattice constant might be too big
which results in weakly interacting (almost isolated) atoms and therefore
discrete energy levels instead of bands.
...Just an idea.

Regards
Lars

--
Lars Matthes
Institut für Festkörpertheorie und -optik
Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena
Max-Wien-Platz 1
07743 Jena
Germany

Università degli Studi di Roma Tor Vergata
Dipartimento di Fisica
Teorie di Fisica della materia
via della Ricerca Scientifica 1
00133 Rome