[Pw_forum] PAW potential for C

chengyu yang chengyu.young at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 00:12:56 CET 2011

Dear Duy Le,
         Thank you. Yes I understand that procedure, but my question
is about the concept: since the binding energy= E(1 at 2)-E(1)-E(2), than
should the choice of pseudopotential and k point doesn't matter
because they cancel each other in the process of subtraction.
      I know for total energy the result should be certainly different.

Chengyu Yang
MMAE,University of Central Florida
US