[Pw_forum] PAW potential for C

Stefano de Gironcoli degironc at sissa.it
Wed Nov 9 23:32:44 CET 2011

Dear Chengyu Yang,
    Andrea Dal Corso is working on an extensive library of
pseudopotentials and paw datasets .
    The project hosted by the QE-forge portal (http://qe-forge.org/) is
named PSlibrary and can be reached directly at
http://qe-forge.org/projects/pslibrary/ .
    It contains US and PAW input files for many elements including C.
best regards,
stefano de Gironcoli - SISSA and DEMOCRITOS