[Pw_forum] problem in scf run

Axel Kohlmeyer akohlmey at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 22:09:17 CET 2011

ciao stefano,

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 11:49 AM, Stefano Baroni <baroni at sissa.it> wrote:

> Welcome back, Axel.

glad to be back. i have acquired a couple of "customers" on
Temple's HPC facility that use quantum espresso, so
it'll be helpful for me to have a hand on the Q-E pulse again. ;-)

> I am very glad to read from you back (and very sorry that you did not make
> it to Trieste).

i can assure you it is not because of trieste or the people there.
in this particular case, it was an extremely difficult decision
between two equally appealing opportunities, where no side
deserved to be turned down. i guess, sometimes your life can
be made difficult by giving you what you want, but too much of it.

cheers,
    axel.

Stefano