[Pw_forum] installing QE

Sanjeev Gupta physics.skgupta at gmail.com
Wed May 25 09:38:21 CEST 2011

Dear Vicky

Go in download package manager and just "type" there "mpich" , it will find
the required files, which you install. It is very easy now. Thanks to
developer for hard effort to make it easy. After installation of mpich, then
you configure as you said before in mail. it will work fine.

Best
Sanjeev
Dept. of Phys.
Bhavnagar University