[Pw_forum] Error message from scf calculation

Duy Le ttduyle at gmail.com
Fri May 20 23:09:11 CEST 2011

Sorry, I answer wrong question. Please ignore my previous email.
For your calculation, it is hard to tell because we don't know the
reference for the calculated total energy. On top of that, it should
not be POSITIVE. You should optimize the lattice parameter for Cs and
then calculate its cohesive energy. You can compare the cohesive
energy with experimental or other theoretical data.
Duy Le
PhD Student
Department of Physics
University of Central Florida.