[Pw_forum] relaxed structure

Eric Germaneau germaneau at gucas.ac.cn
Fri May 20 12:22:34 CEST 2011

The 1.43 release performs a scf calculation of the optimized structure
and the end of the run.
You'd better check your results with it.
Best,

            Éric.

--
/Be the change you wish to see in the world
/ --- Mahatma Gandhi ---

Dr. Éric Germaneau <mailto:germaneau at gucas.ac.cn>

College of Physical Sciences
Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
Yuquan Road 19A
Beijing 100049
China

/Please, if possible, don't send me MS Word or PowerPoint attachments
Why? See: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html /