[Pw_forum] Generating the Cs ultrasoft PP

Nicola Marzari nicola.marzari at materials.ox.ac.uk
Tue May 17 23:40:42 CEST 2011

first question is - do you really need an ultrasoft ?

Cs might be quite soft, and if used with other harder elements,
you might not really benefit much (a part from added trasnferability of
US PP).

PP generation is an ultra-worthy task, but you need to dedicate a
substantial effort if you want to get mmeaningful results.

			nicola