[Pw_forum] Generating the Cs ultrasoft PP

Tram Bui trambui at u.boisestate.edu
Tue May 17 23:37:44 CEST 2011

Dear Everyone,
    I've been tryign to generate an US PP for cesium. And I have built
various input files ( as in the attachment is one of them), after running PP
generation I do the plot for matching AE and pseudo wave functions and
logarithmic derivative ( I also enclosed the plots in the files). The wave
function matching seem correct but the ld ones do not match. I have tried
with different rcut and rcutus values for each valence states but the
results turned out to be similar to the one in the files. And I have been
able to find anyone that have generated the US PP for Cs but norm-conserving
PP. Would you give me some insights on what I might have done wrong in my
input file ? and is it possible to generate the US PP for cesium?

Regards,

Tram Bui

M.S. Materials Science & Engineering
trambui at u.boisestate.edu