[Pw_forum] EE namelist

Oliviero Andreussi oliviero at MIT.EDU
Tue May 17 15:09:18 CEST 2011

Dear Adriano,

As far as I know the dcc correction has been disabled in the last
version of the code. The author is reimplementing it, I am not sure when
it will be available again. You can use other approaches for isolated
systems, if you are only interested in the energy correction,
makov-payne is an alternative, just specify assume_isolated =
'makov-payne' in the &SYSTEM  namelist. Otherwise I think there are
other correction schemes for periodic boundaries implemented, try to
have a look at the assume_isolated keyword.

Best,

Oliviero Andreussi

Postdoctoral Associate, DMSE-MIT,
77 Massachusetts Ave,