[Pw_forum] Graphene Nanoribbon

Ari P Seitsonen Ari.P.Seitsonen at iki.fi
Mon May 16 21:39:46 CEST 2011

Dear Swapnil Chandratre,

   We recently published some studies on graphene nanoribbons
terminated with hydrogen, oxygen, and (dissociated) water and ammonia;
there are manymanymany other studies as well, but here the citations to
our works (Wassmann et alia):

  * Structure, stability, edge states and aromaticity of graphene ribbons
Tobias Wassmann, Ari P Seitsonen, A Marco Saitta, Michele Lazzeri and
Francesco Mauri, Physical Review Letters 101 096402 (2008);
http://dx.doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevLett.101.096402

  * Clar's Theory, π-Electron Distribution, and Geometry of Graphene
Nanoribbons Tobias Wassmann, Ari Paavo Seitsonen, A Marco Saitta, Michele
Lazzeri and Francesco Mauri, Journal of the American Chemical Society 132
3440-3451 (2010); http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/ja909234y

  * Structure and stability of graphene nanoribbons in oxygen, carbon
dioxide, water and ammonia Ari P Seitsonen, A Marco Saitta, Tobias
Wassmann, Michele Lazzeri and Francesco Mauri, Physical Review B 82 (2010)
115425; http://dx.doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevB.82.115425

     Greetings from Lund/Sweden,

        apsi

   Ari P Seitsonen / Ari.P.Seitsonen at iki.fi / http://www.iki.fi/~apsi/
   Physikalisch-Chemisches Institut der Universitaet Zuerich
   Tel: +41 44 63 54 497  /  Mobile: +41 79 71 90 935