[Pw_forum] Strained Graphene Nanoribbon

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Thu May 12 16:03:51 CEST 2011

On May 12, 2011, at 15:49 , swapnil chandratre wrote:

>  I just wanted to know if there is no error with the script

I don't know if there is an error in the script. I just tried to
run it on a PC, it starts but it is definitely too large for a
single CPU. Since the code writes > 800Mb Kohn-Sham
wavefunctions for each of the 100 k-points, insufficient disk
space looks like a promising explanation

P.
---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Chemistry&Physics&Environment,
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222