[Pw_forum] First PWscf GPU-enabled beta-release

Ivan Girotto ivan.girotto at ichec.ie
Thu May 5 19:01:39 CEST 2011

Hi Victor,

benchmark and results will be presented at next ISC2011
<http://www.supercomp.de/isc11/>.
We have an agreement with NVIDIA as they want show our work on PWscf
code through a poster at their booth.
Benchmarks need to be put together and analyzed before to be presented.
Then with the close deadline we'll bring number of upgrade in these days.
You can however download the code and test it your own updating
frequently your source directory keeping it aligned with the SVN repository.

I will personally send you some number on your personal address mail
early next week in excel format since you looked particularly interested.

Please, let's move the discussion about PWscf GPU version on the
dedicated lists. We don't want spam pw_forum's member that are not
interested at this topic.

Best regards,

Ivan Girotto

Girotto Ivan  - ivan.girotto at ichec.ie
ICHEC - Computational Group - http://www.ichec.ie

The Tower - 7th floor
Trinity Technology&  Enterprise Campus
Grand Canal Quay - Dublin 2 - Ireland

+353-1-5241608 ex. 32 (ph) / +353-1-7645845 (fax)