[Pw_forum] [sum_band.o] Error 1

B. Koa barfi.koa at gmail.com
Mon May 2 08:20:17 CEST 2011

Dear Users

I have installed gfortran 4.5, MKL 10, and openmpi successfully in the new
version of UBUNTU (11.04). Also the configuring step was successful :

./configure MPIF90=mpif90 CC=mpicc F77=gfortran --enable-parallel

unfortunately, an error appears when I try to make the binaries of QE4.3 :

sum_band.f90:177.28:

  CALL sym_rho ( nspin_mag, rho%of_g(1,1) )
                            1
Error: Element of assumed-shaped or pointer array passed to array dummy
argument 'rhog' at (1)
sum_band.f90:187.48:

     IF (.NOT. gamma_only) CALL sym_rho( nspin, rho%kin_g(1,1) )
                                                1
Error: Element of assumed-shaped or pointer array passed to array dummy
argument 'rhog' at (1)
make[1]: *** [sum_band.o] Error 1

Formerly, I could make QE4.2 binaries using older compilers in UBUNTU 10.4
but now I can not do it again. I appreciate your suggestions in advance.

--
B. Koa
National Institutes of Technology (NIT)