[Pw_forum] Fixing starting starting_ns_eigenvalue

Giovani Faccin faccin.giovani at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 18:16:22 CEST 2011

Hi all!

Is it possible, in a LDA+U calculation, to fix the starting_ns eigenvalues
for the entire calculation run, instead of just the second interaction?

Specifically, I'd like to be able to track how a certain electronic
configuration's associated energy varies when other parameters (ex: atomic
distances) change. But in order to do that, I need to be able to impose
specific electronic configurations for the system, even if those
configurations are not the global energy mininum.

Can that be done in QE?

Thanks!

--
Giovani